With sales, marketing and customer service modules, Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers a fast, flexible and affordable solution that enables closer relationships with customers and helps you achieve new levels of profitability.
Sales Force Automation
Microsoft CRM optimizes sales efforts with the familiar and intelligent features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It has a highly intuitive interface and embedded Microsoft Office capabilities to increase time with customers, shorten sales cycles, increase close rates and achieve real-time insight.
Improve sales planning and management
- Set up territories and teams for optimal organisational efficiency
- Create price lists, discounts and unit groups to streamline offer management
- Post sales best practices and tips in the Resource Centre
- Use strong role-based and group-based permissions for easy information distribution
Microsoft Dynamics CRM meets the changing expectations of customers with a service solution that is robust and flexible. Users find familiar functionality and an interface that let them work in a personal, natural way. This intelligent solution informs customer service professionals with guidance that is insightful and actionable. The result is a connected, collaborative and integrated organisation.
Manage accounts with insight and collaboration
- Boost agent productivity with a familiar user interface that is natural and personal
- Create business connections across CRM activities and entities
- Build teams with users from multiple business units to own records and assigned roles
- Audit changes to business data with automatic notification
- Enable role-based access and permissions to accounts and data
Microsoft CRM marketing solution is flexible, easy to use and engineered to your business requirements. It transforms every touch point into a marketing opportunity to harness the undiscovered potential within the customer base. With familiar and intelligent marketing capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, organisations can market more effectively, improve productivity and gain actionable insight into your marketing efforts.
Manage your data effectively
- Effortlessly import data from other sources into Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Use predefined data-mapping rules or create new ones on the fly
- Confirm data import status with automatic e-mail notification
- Intelligently cleanse your data to eliminate duplications and decrease your cost per engagement(CPE)